BACK THE BOOT & Back our Local Fire Companies!
Some of our favorite events at Red 102.3 every year are our local Fireman’s Fairs and we are really missing them this year. We know our local fire companies are missing them in more ways than one. The Fireman’s Fairs are a major part of the the fundraising for the fire companies that they count of the funds made at the fairs to support what they do each year. We want to do our part in helping them.
We have created a special firefighter art print from Phil George Art aka Phil The Thrill for sale! The prints are 8×10″ and cost $20! Check out the print and purchase your print below. By purchasing this piece of artwork, the money from that print will be donated to our local fire companies that work with Red 102.3 every year including:
- Upper Frankford Township Volunteer Fire Company
- West Pennsboro Volunteer Fire Company
- South Newton Volunteer Fire Company
- Carlisle Fire & Rescue
- New Kingstown Fire Company
- Penn Township Vounteer Fire Company
- Citizens Fire Company #1 of Mount Holly Springs
When purchasing your print, not only will you be supporting your local fire companies and you’ll also receive your own piece of artwork but your name will be in the running to win some amazing prizes courtesy of Beverage Express in Carlisle which include:
- New England Patriots Foosball Table
- Igloo Retro Compact Refrigerator
- Yuengling Sign
- Sam Adams Cornhole Set
- Budweiser Cornhole Set
- Keg Grill
- Stella Artois Bicycle
- Budweiser Adirondack Chair
- Yuengling Adirondack Chair
- Hoegarden Umbrella
Art Prints courtesy of Phil George Art
Prizes courtesy of Beverage Express in Carlisle
The Back The Boot Fundraising campaign will run through Labor Day Weekend!